Tuesday
Enrichment Blog Update
Okay gals, I'm going to try to keep up on the blog. I promise I will update at least once a month. I've tried to make it really simple to keep up on what's going on. On the right hand side of the page you will find different lists. One is Enrichment Nights coming up, one is Focus Groups, and one is our Favorite Links (leave a comment if you think one should be added to this list). If you continue to scroll down you'll find a tutorial on how to leave a comment, and below that is a list of our blog followers. If you aren't a follower I would suggest you join. It should email you every time we update the blog so you can always know what's going on. Please feel free to leave a comment on suggestions for the blog, enrichment nights, or focus groups. We are always looking for feedback. Thanks Girls!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haley! WOW!!!!! I love the new blog! Now there won't be any excuses for sisters not knowing what's going on, Unless, of course they don't have a computer. We'll have to make sure we get a list of those who don't. This is fantastic. Thank you! Thank you!
Haley, what a wonderful job you have done on this blog. So easy to find interests. And such a nice variety. Thank you
Post a Comment