I know it is past the deadline. Can I still sign up to do 4 of these? Email me at cynthiathemom@gmail.com. I understand if I am too late. Cynthia Parsons
I know it is past the deadline. Can I still sign up to do 4 of these? Email me at cynthiathemom@gmail.com. I understand if I am too late. Cynthia Parsons
alright, for all you non-bloggers, here it goes. to leave a comment click where it says "...comments" under the post you'd like to leave the comment on. a pop up window will then pop up. type your comment in the "leave your comment" box. select the Name/URL option where it says "choose an identity". then click the big orange button that says "publish your comment". and walla- your done!! if you are signing up for a project please, oh, please leave your first and last name. if you have any questions you can contact email sister murdoch.
3 comments:
I will take 3 of these
-Tiffany Hunter
I know it is past the deadline. Can I still sign up to do 4 of these?
Email me at cynthiathemom@gmail.com. I understand if I am too late. Cynthia Parsons
I know it is past the deadline. Can I still sign up to do 4 of these?
Email me at cynthiathemom@gmail.com. I understand if I am too late. Cynthia Parsons
Post a Comment